Mergers and Acquisitions in China
Name of the service: Mergers and Acquisitions in China
Duration: from 6 month
GMG Service Fee: Case By Case
GOLD MILLENNIUM´S ROLE:
Gold Millennium CO, Ltd., in conformity to the regulations of the People's Republic of China, will provide the following services:
- Auditing Company you buy
- Submit for Written report of assets evaluation by Local asset assessment institution
- Prepare application forms of M&A a business.
- Certificate of Approval by Ministry Of Commerce or Foreign Economical Cooperation Bureau
- Apply for new Business License with SAIC
- New Legal Representative stamp by Public Security Bureau
- Registration and Approval with State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE)
- Change of Organization Code License by Technical Supervision Bureau (TSB)
- Change of Tax Certificate from local Tax Bureau
- Change Information of Foreign Currency and RMB bank account
50% of amount mentioned above (in USD currency) is due upon beginning of the work and should be paid online to start registration process. When GMG receive your payment we will provide you both Invoice and Service Agreement with future list of documents needed.
Last 50% of total sum you’ll pay when services will be completed.
Gold Millennium Co, Ltd. Consulting Fees will include Government Fees, costs, travelling fees, the fees related with the official documents and any other additional fees required in this service.
Any information obtained during the provision of services will be treated strictly confidential and will only be used on a need-to-know basis by our staff. We will not divulge or disclose any such information at any time to any non-designated parties or use any such information other than for the provision of the above services.
Future Agreement can be terminated upon mutual consultation, and each Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement with fifteen (15) days prior written notice to the other Party. 100% of money will be refunded.
Gold Millennium CO, Ltd.
Name: Javier Hernandez